Click column header to sort
The Senior Financial Analyst – Sales Group, under general direction, supports the planning and forecasting process for a group or platform.
- Analyzes key business performance metrics (revenue, net price, customer margins, & trade spend) and identifies performance improvement opportunities.
- Collaborates with key partners in the business (Group Sales VP, Account Mgrs.) to improve business results by recognizing key change levers.
- Oversees and supports the business unit price management process and pro-actively identifies net price management and volume mix opportunities. This would include financial support to ensure customer pricing proposals balance the market and financial needs of the business.
- Analyzes, researches, and implements FP&A Best Practices as appropriate in the business unit.
- Actively works with selected Managers who have business opportunities to improve net price, volume mix management, and volume optimization.
- Support bid management process (request for proposal) on new business opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Travel: 0 – 10%
Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, a division of Dean Foods located in Lansdale, PA has an opening for (1) full time, third shift Distribution Supervisor. Bachelors' degree preferred with some supervisory experience. Must have managerial distribution, transportation, or logistics experience in a multi site facility. Must have experience with hand held computers, ASN, SBT and scanners. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Must pass all pre-employment requirements - physical, drug screen and background check including criminal.
Oak Farms, a Dean Foods company, is excited to announce an open Field Services Representative position!
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay.
7:00 AM-5:00 PM
Union Settlement Supervisor
This position will be responsible for leading the Union Settlement team ensuring the accurate and timely processing of union related payments. This position will partner closely with members of the Payroll, Labor Relations and Accounts Payable teams seeking ways to improve processes and efficiencies.
Supervision of Union Settlement (USA) staff includes but is not limited to the following:
- Manage team workflow to insure coverage for critical tasks (payment processing, CBA (collective bargaining agreement) prep tracking, third party audit response etc.)
- Provide day to day guidance to assigned processors; perform internal audits for accuracy of payment information prior to submission
- Oversee all CBA prep activity, as well as activity related to third party audits
- Update and maintain USA administration procedures and policies
- Resolve complex customer service issues utilizing expertise in USA policies
- Maintain and supervise the maintenance of payment records and databases; validates records by performing audits to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that all defined payroll SOX controls are performed and that payroll is meeting all SOX payroll requirements as defined in payroll narrative
- Ensure appropriate payroll adjustment forms are submitted to address corrections identified when processing payments
- Direct the on-boarding and training of new employees
- Develop SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely) Goals for direct reports
- Complete and deliver annual and mid-year performance reviews for assigned payroll staff
- Partner with direct reports to create annual development plans and support the achievement of those plans
- Coach and counsel staff to maximize performance and improve services
- Establish operational best practices which drive measurable productivity, quality and customer service performance
- Assist in establishing departmental and individual metric goals and assume ownership of tracking and reporting results
- Serve as a change leader for process enhancements, system implementations/upgrades and other strategic corporate initiatives; serve as the union settlement subject matter expert (SME) to resolve USA related issues including the assessment of root causes and implementation of action plans
- Participate as a key stakeholder and SME on cross-functional organizational projects.
- Evaluate existing processes and design and implement process improvements through collaboration with business partners
- Proactively anticipate and resolve issues utilizing union settlement expertise, experience, judgment, creativity and foresight
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and research as requested by Senior Management
- Support the Dean Food’s company Mission, Vision and Values statements
- Develop collaborative relationships with team members, internal and external business partners
- Escalate inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution
- Assist management and employees in the understanding of union settlement procedures
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in processing union settlement payments in a high volume environment
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Knowledge of ADP Enterprise V4/V5 and KRONOS systems preferred
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive data
- Experience with ReportSmith a plus
- Experience with Unions preferred
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Enjoys providing mentorship and direction to team members
- Works well in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously, meets deadlines and has excellent organizational skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills which contribute to the company culture
Great opportunity supporting our Orange City Branch.
Come join our winning team!!!
Dean Foods is seeking to hire a highly movitated sales person to service the Sioux Falls, SD and surrounding areas.
Embrace our commitment to Safety First and getting our drivers home safely!
** This position will be based in Southern California - City of Industry area **
Lehigh Valley Dairy has an opening for a third shift Production Supervisor to finish up second shift production, oversee CIP and Sanitation in our union fluid milk and drink manufacturing plant. Prior supervisory experience with food or drink manufacturing, CIP, Sanitation, GMP and SQF processes preferred.