Job Description & Requirements
This position is responsible for administering, coordinating, and executing one or more of the following HR programs/processes centralized within Total Rewards Department: Employee Assistance Program, Terminations, Tuition Reimbursement, Worker's Compensation, Employment Verification, Unemployment Compensation, FMLA, STD, as well as other HR related programs. This position will administer centralized processes for Total Rewards, follow up on escalated issues, and look for ways to streamline the administration process.
- Accurate and timely administration of assigned HR programs by applying Dean Foods policies and/or regulatory guidelines, as appropriate
- Collaborates with appropriate managers and policy owners on complex cases/issues.
- Interact with field HR, employees, and COEs to ensure world class customer service
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of all programs
- Proactively researches best practices and continuously look for ways to deliver quality services to customers
- Develops and maintains desktop process documentation for assigned processes
- Responsible for day to day administration of all employee leave requests. This includes, but not limited to:
- Reviewing FMLA paperwork to ensure the request meets legal requirements
- Maintaining proper medical documentation to support short-term disability and FMLA
- Communicating with the Payroll department to ensure employee receives the correct compensation while out on leave
- Act as liaison for the Company with local HR representatives and FML/STD vendor regarding leave of absence requests and denials. Work in partnership with Legal to resolve escalated issues
- Understands and acts as advocate for employees out on leave to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and help to ensure a successful return to work
- Responsible for proactively working with HRC, HRBP, or supervisor/manager of employees on leave and verifying their return to work
- Partner with the HR team in order to successfully allow/deny personal leave of absence requests and address potential attendance issues
- Ability to collaborate in a team work environment and leverage the collective knowledge, resources and skills of each team member
- Provide assistance with administration of Texas OIB workers compensation claims
- Ability to handle administrative duties directly related to human resources programs using independent judgment and discretion
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an employee shared services environment or program administrator role
- Minimum of 2 years working knowledge of leave laws in multiple states to include, but not limited to FMLA, Worker's Compensation, Short Term Disability, HIPPA and ADA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, ADP payroll, AS400 and HRIS systems
- Ability to deliver and execute high-quality and consistent HR processes and services
- Demonstrates business maturity and integrity
- Ability to influence others
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all departments and management levels
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
The National Account Director for Ahold is responsible for managing the headquarter partnership for the overall Ahold Business across the Stop & Shop (Boston/NY) and Giant Landover/Carlisle. This person will be responsible for developing and delivering against annual account plan objectives, strategic account development, promotional strategies spanning across multiple Dean Divisions/Regions. The person in this position will be expected to develop partnerships across the customer both within the merchandising and operations team (up to and including the C-Suite). and will own the 3 year strategy, insights, joint business planning, forecasting, promotional activation, trade spend, contribution margin and delivering both revenue and expense targets (account P&L).
Generates revenue and profit growth by using a consultative selling approach to grow and retain existing Dean Foods' business with national foodservice customers in the hospitality and lodging segments, as well as developing relationships with new customers and strategic third-party distributors within the hospitality channel. Establishes executive level business relationships in order to achieve sales and deliver against KPI’s. Implements strategies and negotiates business terms to secure and grow business. Customers to include, but not limited to, Avendra, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Club Corp, MGM.
Candidate must be located near major airport - Mid-Atlantic Area
Virtual - PA
Virtual - MD