Click column header to sort
Production Supervisor (Third Shift): Food Manufacturing.
Dean Foods, Country Delite divsion in Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a Production Supervisor.
Candidates must have supervised production employees for 2 or more years in an environment where product purity is critical and regulated. A degree is preferred but may be waived for those with additional pertinent industry experience.
Extras: Leadership, Food processing, GMPs, HAACP and Continuous Improvement experience.
This is a salaried role at a stable company that is part of the nation’s largest dairy processor. Compensation, Bonus and Benefits, including Tuition Reimbursement, are competitive.
Must be willing to work additional hours. Coverage flexes when other members of Production Leadership are on vacation, during monthly inventories, in extenuating circumstances and in a rotation when the plant runs on weekends.
This will be a Third Shift role but, realistically, you should be available to work alternate shifts on a temporary or ongoing basis.
If you have at least 2 years of experience as a Manufacturing Supervisor within a regulated industry (Food, Pharmaceuticals, Beverages) then please submit your resume.
No Recruiters, Walk-Ins, Phone Calls, Emails or Mail-Ins, please. The only way to be considered is through response within our applicant system.
Dean Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Work Schedule/Coverage = Monday through Tuesday (6pm-6am) and Friday and Saturday (6am-6pm).
Opening due to Retirement
Dean Foods in Rockford is a dynamic food manufacturing facility with a wide array of formulations and very high-profile customers.
We are seeking a degreed individual with at least 4 years of experience leading people and managing tasks within high-speed packaging operations.
The ideal candidate will have an obsession with product safety and efficiency. Experience in CI/Lean/6 Sigma is preferred.
This is a professional role at a stable company that is part of the nation’s largest dairy processor.
Do you have at least 4 years of Operations Management experience where critical product is produced and packaged rapidly?
No Recruiters, Walk-Ins, Mail-Ins or Phone Calls please.
Meadow Gold is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join our manufacturing and distribution team in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Be a part of a leader when it comes to dairy! Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct-store-distributors of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's®, Dean's Country Fresh®, and many others, along with national brand name products such as DairyPure® and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grow our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country. Each of us work hard every day to make Dean Foods the most admired and trusted provider of wholesome, great-tasting dairy products at every occasion.
Ideal candidate to be located in or around Rochester or Owatonna, MN
Join our Fleet Maintenance Team
2nd Shift : 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Days Off : Friday and Saturday
First Shift 5am - 3pm
Off Days Saturday/Sunday
The Supply Chain Optimization Analyst will support the SC Network Optimization team and be responsible for Supply Chain analysis, including developing small to medium Network Optimization projects. He/She will work in a complex Supply Chain Network modeling environment to identify opportunities for Dean Foods to improve performance and reduce total landed costs.
Essential roles & responsibilities include:
- Analyze key data to identify options for managing and developing the end to end Supply Chain Network
- Support Network Optimization team with analysis on key elements including Demand, Capability and Cost (e.g. analysis of customer types and demand geographies, asset utilization and efficiency, Activity Based Costing).
- Assist in the development of network strategy recommendations including the optimal use of current assets, investments in new technology, expansion of capacity, etc.
- BS degree Required; MS preferred in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of Supply Chain/Logistics, Business Analysis/Project Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to solve complex problems, generate ideas, and develop creative solutions.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel/MS Access; experience working with formulas, large data tables, pivot tables, charts, queries, custom functions, data management and analysis.
- Must have experience using Supply Chain Guru and/or LogicNet Plus (LNP) modeling software or similar application type software.
- Experience with statistical and/or data-mining tools (Minitab, SAS, COGNOS, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of a variety of Supply Chain systems, network modeling, simulation, ERP, WMS, mapping software and routing software preferred but not required.
- Solid communication skills to collaborate and leverage effective alliances within and across departments (Operations, Finance, Sales and Distribution, etc.)
Ideal candidate will be based in Dallas, TX., City of Industry, CA., Charlotte, NC., Franklin Park, IL. and/or Lansdale, PA.
Must have the ability to travel up to 30%.
Dean Foods is offering an exciting opportunity for a growth minded individual to be our Logistics Optimization Engineer. If you are interested in working for a national brand with career potential and willing to travel and increase routing efficiencies, and meet great people, as well as work on a solid and talented Logistics Team, stop searching and apply at deanfoods.com under the careers link. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are seeking a Finance Manager to join our Supply Chain team. He/she will be a key leader of a small, highly visible team which develops and implements strategies to meet our supply chain productivity plan. This role will provide analytical support to one of our Operations Vice Presidents, and serve as part of their regional leadership team. In addition, they should expect to interact with various senior executives within the company. Together with the rest of the team, the Finance Manager will play a key role in: identifying and analyzing profit improvement opportunities, assist in critical change initiatives, develop models that analyze various supply chain initiatives, lead/execute the annual operating plan process around conversion costs for their given region, and participate in broader teams that support our long term supply chain strategy. The strategy will focus on improving the balance sheet, making educated decisions on CapEx deployment, and supporting/leading initiatives around working capital.
Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States.
The Company is one of the nation's largest processors and direct-to-store distributors of fluid milk marketed under more than 50 local and regional dairy brands and private labels. We distribute ice cream, cultured products, juices, teas, bottled water and other products. Along with national brand name products such as DairyPure® and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grow our company, but also contribute to the success and future development.
Our products are processed with the help of approximately 16,000 dedicated employees working in approximately 70 plants across the U.S.
Pure and simple, we ensure Mother Nature's most perfect food finds a place in every home.
Why Dean Foods?
- Excellent Pay
- Career Advancement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package to include Health, Dental, and Vision
- Short-Term Incentive Plans
- 401K Program with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
A fast-paced role in a thriving team.
Lead a crew picking orders and loading out 50 trucks every night. It's fast paced and relentless but there's never a dull moment! Two people who have had this position have been promoted yet are still on-site for training and ongoing guidance.