Dean Foods, a respected leader in the food and beverage industry, has a great opportunity at its San Francisco area plant located in Hayward, CA plant for an experienced production and manufacturing manager with excellent organizational and leadership skills. In the role of Production Manager you and your staff work in a fast paced customer driven environment in one of Dean Foods largest production facilities.
Provides highly complex and comprehensive analysis on items related to Dean Foods’ product pricing strategies. Conducts statistical based analyses of price lists, architecture and price strategy, promotions strategy and effectiveness, and/or trade operations within the branded and private label portfolios. Analyzes market trends, product volume, margin and competitive prices, and/or promotional tactics and strategies and provides recommendations to management. Primary responsibilities include:
The Financial Analyst will support their respective Managers/Directors with data analysis and reporting related to Commercial Finance/National Accounts. The role will compile data, perform detailed analyses and produce reports related to tracking and monitoring financial performance against the department’s primary performance metrics. This position will be tasked with supporting the creation of streamlined tools to perform detailed financial analyses and may require some travel.
- This position will typically serve as business partner or “go to role” for accounts within the Commercial Finance organization.
- Mine data from a variety of sources within Dean that will provide a comprehensive analysis of Dean’s business for a specific account within Field Finance/National Accounts. Use multiple sources of data to create and implement detailed forecasting and reporting.
- Develop data-driven, fact-based information to support decisions for a few accounts to drive improvement in volume, revenue, cost and margin.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Dean Field Finance/National Accounts and Selling systems and processes.
- Prepare and review weekly, monthly and/or quarterly forecasts and variance analyses relating to the overall performance of Dean’s strategies and the contribution to the Company’s profitability.
- Assist the functional leadership team with development of KPI’s for assessing functional performance and areas of opportunity for further cost reduction.
Dean Foods, Garelick Farms Burlington is hiring for a Production Supervisor. Relief shift, rotating between second and third shifts. Bachelors degree preferred, experience with GMP and manufacturing production required. Excellent pay, great benefits!
This Cooler Supervisor Supports our Alta Dena plant in City of Industry, CA. We are looking foward to meeting with strong Cooler leaders to potentially join our team. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and great GROWTH opportunities. Please review the details below and submit your resume to discuss this role further.