The Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial Finance, under general direction, supports the planning and forecasting process for the Strategic East customers.
• Analyzes key business performance metrics (revenue, net price, customer margins, & trade spend) and identifies performance improvement opportunities
• Collaborates with key partners in the business (Sales VP, Account Mgrs.) to improve business results by recognizing key change levers
• Oversees and supports the business unit price management process and pro-actively identifies net price management and volume mix opportunities. This would include financial support to ensure customer pricing proposals balance the market and financial needs of the business
• Analyzes, researches, and implements FP&A Best Practices as appropriate in the business unit
• Actively works with Sales Managers who have business opportunities to improve net price, volume mix management, and volume optimization
• Support bid management process (request for proposal) on new business opportunities
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Travel: 0 – 10%
- This role supports Non-Dairy Procurement Operations; including Packaging, Ingredients, and Indirect spend
- Executes RFPs, bids, and costing exercises for milk, ingredients, and packaging.
- Develops KPIs/dashboards to support Procurement spend analysis and productivity savings. Experience with Tableau/Alteryx is a plus
- Provides analytical support for various Procurement, National Warehouse, and Co-Packing strategic initiatives
- Provides support of commodity risk management program, including trade reconciliations with counter-parties, hedging effectiveness, and month-end reporting.