Click column header to sort
Generates revenue and profit growth by using a consultative selling approach to grow and retain existing Dean Foods business with key foodservice accounts. Establishes senior level business relationships in order to achieve sales and deliver against KPI’s. Implements strategies and negotiates business terms to secure and grow business.
- Directly responsible for multiple key customer relationships with foodservice distributors and operators in a designated market/territory
- Coordinates efforts with customer’s corporate initiatives and ensures compliance with key account plan at market level and represents local market in key account process.
- Communicates to and works with various functional teams to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges.
- Strategically builds relationships at multiple levels within the client, including category/segment leads, marketing team, sales reps, sales leadership and senior executives.
- Increases revenue and profitability by selling in new products and full distribution of core branded sku set.
- Creates operator “pull” strategies for Dean Foods products by utilizing knowledge of segments, customers, and relationships with key foodservice operators in the local market.
- Delivers annual customer plan for sales and net contribution margin
- Reviews product voids and determines appropriate action.
- Coordinates, communicates, and monitors pricing strategies with the client and with local market team.
- Ensures agreed to activities with customers are executed.
- Ensures coordination with A/R.
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) to report out on the state of the business to include all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S).
- Provides accurate and timely execution of administrative duties.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follows all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas.
- Ensures compliance with all Dean Corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Foodservice channel experience required and preferably in consumer product goods
- Ability to demonstrate solid sales track record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Position will be based in Philadelphia Metro/New York Metro/New Jersey area.
- Must be willing to travel 40% within the territory.
LEHIGH VALLEY DAIRY FARMS in Schuylkill Haven, PA has an opening for a Cooler Supervisor. Minimum Associate's Degree Required - Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
Area Sales Position with service area in North Dakota.
The National Account Executive is responsible for managing the headquarter calls for Giant Carlisle and Giant Landover organizations. The responsibilities include distribution and space management, development, execution of ads, promotions, displays, shelving, and territory plan. He/She ensures correct relative retail pricing and interacts with customer owner/executive level. These retailers will have significant volume and/or complexity due to their different formats large geographical marketing footprint of operations.
** The position will be based in the Eastern PA area and will require approximately 25-30% travel. No relocation assistance provided.**
2nd shift: 2:00 pm - Midnight
We are seeking a Sr Financial Analyst to join our Supply Chain Finance team. This person will be a key contributor to a highly visible team in a broad role responsible for providing financial analysis and support for our Logistic and Operations organization, developing and publishing mission critical performance reports, tracking and monitoring financial performance against metrics and goals, creating streamlined tools, and working on a variety of ad hoc projects
We are seeking a Sr Financial Analyst to join our Supply Chain Finance team. This person will be a key contributor to a highly visible team in a broad role responsible for providing financial analysis and support for our Logistics organization, developing and publishing mission critical performance reports, tracking and monitoring financial performance against metrics and goals, creating streamlined tools, and working on a variety of ad hoc projects.
The Senior Financial Analyst – Sales Group, under general direction, supports the planning and forecasting process for a group or platform.
- Analyzes key business performance metrics (revenue, net price, customer margins, & trade spend) and identifies performance improvement opportunities.
- Collaborates with key partners in the business (Group Sales VP, Account Mgrs.) to improve business results by recognizing key change levers.
- Oversees and supports the business unit price management process and pro-actively identifies net price management and volume mix opportunities. This would include financial support to ensure customer pricing proposals balance the market and financial needs of the business.
- Analyzes, researches, and implements FP&A Best Practices as appropriate in the business unit.
- Actively works with selected Managers who have business opportunities to improve net price, volume mix management, and volume optimization.
- Support bid management process (request for proposal) on new business opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Travel: 15% - 25%
Be a part of a leader when it comes to dairy! Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct-store-distributors of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's®, Dean's Country Fresh®, and many others, along with national brand name products such as DairyPure® and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grow our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country. Each of us work hard every day to make Dean Foods the most admired and trusted provider of wholesome, great-tasting dairy products at every occasion.
The Senior Finance Manager leads the forecasting and planning process for the Mayfield Ice Cream Business. The Senior Finance Manager reports to the Senior Finance Director and is responsible for executing the objectives of the Senior Finance Director and the Mayfield Ice Cream Management Team.
- Planning: Coordinates annual and quarterly planning process for business. Leads all financial planning tasks and serves as key interface between the business and corporate functional planning teams.
- On-going business analysis: Creates the monthly business review. Analyzes key business performance metrics (revenue, net price, customer margins) and identifies performance improvement opportunities.
- Product Innovation: Leads the financial modeling of new product initiatives. In collaboration with Marketing, develops pro-forma business modeling throughout the cycle from initial project conception to final business recommendation.
- Customer Analysis: Leads the financial modeling of new customer initiatives. In collaboration with Sales and Marketing, develops pro-forma business modeling for new customer opportunities, including logistics assessment, promotional program modeling and sourcing strategy.
- Product Cost Optimization: Supports marketing, R&D, manufacturing and procurement teams in ongoing analysis of product cost and quality optimization initiatives.
- Price Management and Promotion Optimization: Oversees and supports the business unit price management process and pro-actively identifies net price management and volume mix opportunities. This would include financial support to ensure customer pricing proposals balance the market and financial needs of the business. Assists Sales and Marketing teams in analysis of price promotion effectiveness and optimization.
- Other: Analyzes, researches, and implements FP&A Best Practices as appropriate in the business unit. Develop data-driven, fact-based insights that guide the decision-making process. Performs other duties as assigned.