Click column header to sort
Dean Foods, a respected leader in the food and beverage industry, has an exciting opportunity in its Hayward, CA plant for a health and safety professional with experience working in a manufacturing environment who can drive safety initiatives and program while developing productive relationships with our operations leaders and associates.
Dean Foods is excited to announce an opportunity supporting our legal team in Dallas, TX.
The Sr. Paralegal role requires a minimum of 5 years experience, preferably supporting a corporate legal team.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and great growth opportunities.
Be a part of a leader when it comes to dairy! Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct store distributors of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese and ice cream.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - 2nd Shift - ST GEORGE
This position will support the Illinois /Missouri Customers.
This position will support Illinois/Wisconsin Customers.
DEAN FOODS has an immediate opening for a skilled MAINTENANCE MANAGER in our St. George, Utah plant.
We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and the security that comes with a national brand.
Dean Foods is excited to announce our Sr. Director of Operations opening supporting our plants along the western corridor. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and great growth potential.
We are seeking a strong leader with continuous improvement, organizational management as well as food and beverage manufacturing background. This candidate will lead and develop tenured teams with dynamic leadership.
7pm Start Time
The Route Sales Supervisor is responsible for the management of route sales drivers including training, objective setting and continuous improvement in route sales performance.
- Sets work schedules, ensuring coverage of each route.
- Maintains focus and responds constructively to daily routing situations. Acts decisively at the right time.
- Deals effectively with routing and customer situations.
- Trains route drivers to sell in products, includes new, seasonal, or line extensions.
- Trains route drivers to manage inventory, and merchandise product. Trains in pre-sell where applicable.
- Sets objectives and tracks results for each route sales driver.
- Utilizes data from XATA and other sources to assist senior managers with KPI’s.
- Ensures driver safety training conducted and coach safe driving practices.
- Optimizes distribution productivity.
- Ensures compliance with any DOT regulations; keeps informed of regulatory and logistical issues.
- Coaches and develops each driver by demonstrating skills and route riding on a regular basis.
- Encourages others to work as a team. Provides input and guidance to team.
- Helps sustain a culture that encourages commitment to quality service and high performance.
- Solves problems with desire to produce exceptional results.
- Coordinates and dispatches special deliveries.
- Coordinates route settlement and inventory validation on the route sales driver side.
- Manages customer complaints.
- Applies knowledge of basic Distribution techniques and concepts. Uses good judgment to handle issues and problems.
- Collaborates with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Provides for the supervision of assigned employees in scheduling and daily activities, ensuring effective selection, retention, feedback, disciplinary action and performance management. If a collective bargaining agreement exists, may participate grievances or other contract related activities and discussions.
- Committed to product quality and contributes to the best management practices in maintaining or reaching quality goals.
- Models, leads, and trains staff to ensure continuous improvement in all areas relevant to position.
- Leads by example with the Dean Foods Code of Ethics. This includes following company policies, standards and specifications.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and delegating.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two or four year college degree preferred
- Five years experience in route sales delivery
- Previous supervisory experience a plus
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices.
HR Business Partner
Dean Foods- America's Largest Dairy
Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, a division of Dean Foods located in Lansdale, PA has an opening for (1) Full time First shift and (1) third shift Distribution Supervisor. Bachelors' degree preferred with some supervisory experience. Must have managerial distribution, transportation, or logistics experience in a multi site facility. Must have experience with hand held computers, ASN, SBT and scanners. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Must pass all pre-employment requirements - physical, drug screen and background check including criminal.