Click column header to sort
** Will consider candidates based in Franklin Park, IL or Minneapolis, MN area. **
Garelick Farms, a Dean Foods Company, located in Burlington NJ has an opening for a Production Manager. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment and a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.Experience with leading and following safety/security policies and procedures preferred. Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices a plus. We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision.
We’re one of America’s largest dairy providers, a familiar face in the dairy aisle, and – most importantly – a trusted source of goodness for millions of families. We also operate one of the largest refrigerated fleets in the country. In the role of Distribution Supervisor you work in a fast paced customer driven environment while also ensuring that our drivers operate safely and productively on the nation's roads. If you enjoy working with drivers and meeting or exceeding customer needs, this may be the job for you!
Dean Foods has an immediate opening for an Engineering Manager with strong mechanical knowledge and ability for its Berkeley Farms plant in the San Francisco bay area. This position is an exciting opportunity for a mechanical engineering manager who is comfortable directing a maintenance staff, overseeing day to day repairs as well as capital projects, and improving equipment function and utilization in one of Dean Foods' largest plants.
Dean Foods® is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct store distributor of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's, Ideal® and many others, along with national brand products such as DairyPure®, and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grown our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country!
Tuscan Dairy Farms, a part of Dean Food® located in Edison, NJ has a Large Format Retail Account Manager position available in our Sales Department with the New York/Philadelphia Metro area. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree preferred or 5 years direct experience in the Dairy Industry. Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings (including a drug and background check). We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and Health Saving Account.
Excellent opportunity for qualified candidate - Competative compensation and benefits.
Are you searching for a career with a national branded company? Does the Big Sky County of Montana appeal to you? Great place to raise a family, with outdoor amenities. If this interests you, stop searching and apply today for Meadow Gold Dairy in Great Falls, MT, a Dean Foods Location. We offer a competitive salary, relocation, and excellent benefits. Qualified candidates can apply at deanfoods.com under the careers link.
Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, a division of Dean Foods located in Lansdale, PA has a Finance Administration Manager position available. Must have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with a minimum of four years Management experience. Strong working knowledge of a production plant preferred.
Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, a division of Dean Foods located in Lansdale, PA has an Area Sales Manager opening. Bachelor's Degree preferred plus a minimum of 5 years experience in a consumer goods company with sales experience. Prior experience managing a sales team is also a requirement.
The Payroll Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the department to ensure payrolls for the entire company and the various locations are processed in compliance with federal and state regulations. The Payroll Supervisor also ensures all established service levels of the payroll process are met while enforcing adherence to established company policies and procedures.
Please note: Our Payroll team processes over 630K payments annually for a workforce exceeding 16,000 employees.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Supports the Payroll staff assuring adequate coverage for critical tasks
- Provides training in payroll processes and process changes
- Coaches and counsels staff to maximize performance and improve services and efficiencies.
- Completes and delivers annual performance reviews for payroll staff
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Meets payroll operational standards by implementing production, productivity, quality and customer service standards; and resolving problems
- Serves as the subject matter expert, providing senior level input, evaluation and guidance on payroll related issues
- Evaluates existing processes and designs and implements process improvements; collaborates with other departments as required for process improvements
- Resolves more complex customer service issues and problems utilizing their individual expertise in payroll policies and laws
- Responds to questions from employees and resolves discrepancies Utilizes advanced level of payroll knowledge and experience, creativity, foresight and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems
- Maintains and supervises the maintenance of payroll records and databases; validates payroll records by performing audits to ensure accuracy
- Ensures that all defined payroll SOX controls are performed and that payroll is meeting all SOX payroll requirements as defined in payroll narrative
- Supports the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values statement
- Develop and maintain business relationships with internal and external business stakeholders, employees and management.
- Handles escalated inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws
- Assist management and employees in the understanding of payroll procedures
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, or other business-related fields strongly preferred
- CPP designation strongly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in processing multi-state payrolls
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in complex payroll environments with special expertise in: payroll taxes (federal and state), and payroll auditing
- Strong knowledge with taxable wages, compliance, and payroll related forms
- Knowledge of ADP Enterprise V4/V5 and KRONOS systems preferred
- Shared Services experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding of GAAP
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive data
- High level attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Works well in a dynamic environment, handling multiple projects simultaneously, meets deadlines and has excellent organizational skills
- Enjoys providing mentorship and direction to team members
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills which contribute to the company culture
- Adaptable to changing environment and technology
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of urgency at all times
- Demonstrated ability in the follow areas: Business Acumen or Expertise, Conceptual Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Interpersonal Communications, Customer Service Orientation, Process Improvement
This position will support IT related projects for the Dean Foods' Procurement function. Ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of purchasing/procurement processes and demonstrated experience capturing the needs of the procurement function and developing solutions and recommendations.
** This position is to be based in Dallas, TX. No relocation assistance is available. **