Click column header to sort
Be a part of a leader when it comes to dairy! Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct-store-distributors of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's®, Dean's Country Fresh®, and many others, along with national brand name products such as DairyPure® and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grow our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country. Each of us work hard every day to make Dean Foods the most admired and trusted provider of wholesome, great-tasting dairy products at every occasion.
Pefer candidate to live in around Depere, WI. Will also consider Marquette, MI
Looking for an excellent opportunity to join a strong delivery and route sales team at Reiter Dairy, a Dean Foods Company in Springfield, OH? Apply today to become a member of a supervisory team who is winning with the the nation's largest dairy provider, Dean Foods.
Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms a Dean Foods Company located in Lansdale, PA has a full time, salaried opportunity for an Area Sales Representative for the South Jersey area. The ideal candidate will have sales experience preferably in the food or beverage industry, Bachelor's degree preferred, a valid driver's license and good driving record, and be able to work across multiple functions and disciplines. We offer excellent benefits including - Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account. Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings - background check, physical and drug test.
The Senior Financial Analyst – Uncle Matt's Organic, under general direction, supports the planning and forecasting process for a group or platform.
- Helps manage all of Uncle Matt’s Organic juice and beverage business including helping the integration into Dean Foods, weekly reports on sales, analyses versus plan, and conducting monthly P&L reviews
- Assists with quarterly planning for Marketing SG&A
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities that typically are included under FP&A duties such as assistance in reporting and helping to manage Organic Valley net sales true-up
- Collaborates with key partners in the business (Group Sales VP, Account Mgrs.) to improve business results by recognizing key change levers.
- Oversees and supports the business unit price management process and pro-actively identifies net price management and volume mix opportunities. This would include financial support to ensure customer pricing proposals balance the market and financial needs of the business.
- Analyzes, researches, and implements FP&A Best Practices as appropriate in the business unit.
- Actively works with selected Managers who have business opportunities to improve net price, volume mix management, and volume optimization.
- Support bid management process (request for proposal) on new business opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Travel: 5% - 10%
The Engineering Manager ensures the delivery of engineering services to an assigned plant. He/she provides leadership and direction in assessing, determining and executing facility capital expenditures and maintenance enhancement needs with significant focus on improving productivity and minimizing labor & overhead costs, as well as minimizing milk, ingredient and packaging waste while assuring highest levels of safety, quality, sanitation and regulatory compliance.
The National Accounts Director is Dean’s primary business representative to the Walmart and Sams Club customer across all of its formats and a key leaders within the Dean Foods Walmart Inc customer Team. He/she will be accountable for developing and delivering against annual account plan objectives for customer(s) spanning all Business Units at Dean Foods. The person in this position will be expected to develop relationships at multiple levels across functions within their customer(s).
Generates revenue and profit growth by using a consultative selling approach to grow and retain existing Dean Foods business with key foodservice accounts. Establishes senior level business relationships in order to achieve sales and deliver against KPI’s. Implements strategies and negotiates business terms to secure and grow business.
- Directly responsible for multiple key customer relationships with foodservice distributors and operators in a designated market/territory
- Coordinates efforts with customer’s corporate initiatives and ensures compliance with key account plan at market level and represents local market in key account process.
- Communicates to and works with various functional teams to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges.
- Strategically builds relationships at multiple levels within the client, including category/segment leads, marketing team, sales reps, sales leadership and senior executives.
- Increases revenue and profitability by selling in new products and full distribution of core branded sku set.
- Creates operator “pull” strategies for Dean Foods products by utilizing knowledge of segments, customers, and relationships with key foodservice operators in the local market.
- Delivers annual customer plan for sales and net contribution margin
- Reviews product voids and determines appropriate action.
- Coordinates, communicates, and monitors pricing strategies with the client and with local market team.
- Ensures agreed to activities with customers are executed.
- Ensures coordination with A/R.
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) to report out on the state of the business to include all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S).
- Provides accurate and timely execution of administrative duties.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follows all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas.
- Ensures compliance with all Dean Corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Foodservice channel experience required and preferably in consumer product goods
- Ability to demonstrate solid sales track record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Position will be based in Philadelphia Metro/New York Metro/New Jersey area.
- Must be willing to travel 40% within the territory.
LEHIGH VALLEY DAIRY FARMS in Schuylkill Haven, PA has an opening for a Cooler Supervisor. Minimum Associate's Degree Required - Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
Area Sales Position with service area in North Dakota.
The National Account Executive is responsible for managing the headquarter calls for Giant Carlisle and Giant Landover organizations. The responsibilities include distribution and space management, development, execution of ads, promotions, displays, shelving, and territory plan. He/She ensures correct relative retail pricing and interacts with customer owner/executive level. These retailers will have significant volume and/or complexity due to their different formats large geographical marketing footprint of operations.
** The position will be based in the Eastern PA area and will require approximately 25-30% travel. No relocation assistance provided.**
2nd shift: 2:00 pm - Midnight