Meadow Gold Dairies - Hawaii, a Dean Foods company, is excited to announce an opening for a Distribution Supervisor at its Kailua-Kona, Hawaii location. We offer excellent benefits with competitive pay and great growth opportunities!
Dean Foods is excited to announce an opening for a Group Foodservice Manager.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the Food Service sector
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay with great growth opportunities!
- Generates revenue and profit growth by using a consultative selling approach to grow and retain existing Dean Foods business with key foodservice accounts.
- Establishes senior level business relationships in order to achieve sales and deliver against KPI’s.
- Implements strategies and negotiates business terms to secure and grow business. Role may include any or all selling activities in foodservice, schools, manufacturing, military and distributors.
- Directly responsible for key customer relationships with foodservice accounts in a designated geographical area.
- Aligns Dean Foods and customer’s initiatives to ensure volume and margin growth.
- Develops and cultivates new profitable customer relationships and business opportunities.
- Communicates to and works with various functional teams to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges.
- Strategically builds relationships at multiple levels, including Senior level with the customer.
- Increases revenue and profitability by selling in new products.
- Communicate activity sold to customer through sales execution team.
- Delivers annual customer and channel plan for sales and gross margin.
- Responsible for customer compliance on terms and payments.
- Provides recommendations on RFP's/Bids.
- Coordinates, communicates, and monitors monthly price changes.
- Provides accurate and timely execution of administrative duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma is required, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 5+ years sales experience, preferably in consumer product goods and foodservice channel.
- Ability to demonstrate solid sales track record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Must be able to pass all employment screens (including drug, background, criminal checks).
The Group Logistics EHS Manager will offer the opportunity to affect change with an organization whose senior leadership set an excellent example of making safety a priority.
Be a part of a dynamic EHS organization that is collaborative, tenured, and innovative.
This position will be based at either our Woodbury, MN or Le Mars, IA locations.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join an innovative and collaborative team, supporting corporate functions. This position is 100% remote, working from home. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting including the sourcing and development of candidate pipelines, candidate assessment and presentation, negotiation of the offer and successfully filling positions with tough to find talent.