Click column header to sort
The Senior Finance Manager will support their respective Commercial Managers/Directors with data analysis and reporting related to Commercial Finance/National Accounts for the Large Format channel (excluding Walmart). The role will compile data, perform detailed analyses and produce reports related to tracking and monitoring financial performance against the department’s primary performance metrics. This position will be tasked with supporting the creation of streamlined tools to perform detailed financial analyses and may require some travel. The position will have one or more direct reports.
- This position will typically serve as business partner or “go to role” for the Large Format team within the Commercial Finance organization.
- Lead and partner with cross-functional teams (Sales, Logistics, Operations, Marketing) to develop and solve volume and margin opportunities for related accounts.
- Develop data-driven, fact-based information to support decisions to drive improvement in volume, trade spend, revenue, cost and margin.
- Prepare and review weekly, monthly and/or quarterly forecasts and variance analyses relating to the overall performance of Dean’s strategies and the contribution to the Company’s profitability.
- Assist the functional leadership team with development of KPI’s for assessing functional performance and areas of opportunity for further cost reduction.
- Mine data from a variety of sources within Dean that will provide a comprehensive analysis of Dean’s business for a specific account within Field Finance/National Accounts. Use multiple sources of data to create and implement detailed forecasting and reporting.
Develop and manage the customer marketing strategies to support and grow the assigned Dean Foods business. Act as the commercial lead working cross-functionally, both internally and externally. Cross functional partners to include; Marketing, Demand Planning, BU Finance, Revenue Management and Field Sales. Support and influence the customer business planning process to drive strategic alignment with the Dean Foods key initiatives. Act as a collaborative partner representing sales in the development of executable brand strategies.
Principal Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage the overall customer activation strategy for the assigned Dean Foods business.
- Contribute to the development of account specific concepts in conjunction with our shopper marketing agency.
- Own the timeline and development of the required selling materials for the assigned business unit.
- Lead the analysis and tracking of key customer KPI’s, leveraging IRI Market Advantage
- Lead the development of the DSMP objectives for the assigned business.
- Lead the analysis and reporting of the account planners for the assigned business.
- Develop and manage the customer activation strategy
- Act as the commercial sales partner/liaison – Transform Marketing strategies into Sales initiatives and serve as the conduit between field sales and the Marketing team.
- Develop and evaluate business building opportunities, including ROI metrics, providing guidance and recommendations to the business.
- Employ a strategic focus through fact based analysis to support key marketing objectives.
- Customer Planning Material Development
- Develop timelines and track the progress of the development of all required planning materials
- Ensure planning materials meet the established guidelines and the needs of the field sales team.
- Actively work cross functionally with business team to develop best in class selling materials.
- Act as the primary conduit between the business team and field sales.
- Compile field sales input on key issues to develop and shape the most effective sales strategy.
- Deliver continuous improvement by providing the business team with sales insights.
- Develop and lead the analysis of the business DSMP objectives.
- Develop and communicate monthly reporting derived from account plans to ensure compliance with the Dean Foods execution objectives.
- Assist broader team in the development of analytics/insights for the customer planning process.
- Provide input to the demand planning team on new item launches as well as disruptive promotional activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience (CPG industry preferred).
- 5+ years of direct account management (CPG industry preferred).
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in effective customer marketing.
- Progressive responsibility in account management and possess strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the requirements of cross functional partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, style guidelines, and corporate sensitivities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in self-directed fashion when necessary.
- Ability to represent the company and the function in a competent and professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills, process management and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to operate in a lean organization with limited direct resources.
- Bias toward action.
Off days: Sundays and Mondays
Shift: 3rd shift 9:00 pm - 5:30 am
We are seeking a Sr Financial Analyst to join our Supply Chain Finance team. This person will be a key contributor to a highly visible team in a broad role responsible for providing regional financial analysis and support for our Logistics organization, developing and publishing mission critical performance reports, tracking and monitoring financial performance against metrics and goals, creating streamlined tools, and working on a variety of ad hoc projects.
Will work with a team to create financial plans and forecasts, monitor performance, and assess and explain variances each month and quarter (Develop and distribute guidance, tools, and timelines, conduct review meetings with Logistics managers in the field, prepare summary reports and business review materials, develop and publish timely, relevant, and accurate reporting & analysis of operational performance, analyze and blend data from multiple sources, develop a solid understanding of accounting and payroll practices, continuously enhance and develop tools and processes, develop models to project labor expenses and other key P&L line items, assist with cost analysis to support bids for new business, and work on special projects and perform other duties as requested or required.
Come join the Mayfield/Dean Foods leadership team. We are looking for leaders to enhance our business with exceptional customer service and employee communication skills. We offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salary.
Reports to the Division Sales Admin Manager.
Be a part of a leader when it comes to dairy! Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct store distributors of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's®, Dean's Country Fresh®, and many others, along with national brand name products such as DairyPure® and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grow our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country. Each of us work hard every day to make Dean Foods the most admired and trusted provider of wholesome, great-tasting dairy products at every occasion.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Based in Lynn, MA but suppoorting both
Lynn, MA and Franklin, MA facilities
Financial Controls Manager
Heavy Focus on Inventory Management, Analyitics, and Route Settlement
Support Northeast Division