BE FRIENDLY GET
Friendly's Ice Cream, a Dean Foods company, has an excellent opportunity for an Human Resources Leader to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a strong HR acumen, along with experience partnering with leadership teams & employees alike. This role will be based at our Wilbraham, MA ice cream manufacturing facility and we offer a competitive salary, along with many other benefits including health, dental, vision programs, matching 401(k) programs, Paid Time Off and much more!
The Maintenance Manager provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance function of a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation. This person carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable laws. May directly supervise employees or supervise through others.
Dean Foods is excited to announce an opening for a Group Food Service Manager.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay with great growth opportunities!
Group Food Service Manager:
Job Description: - Generates revenue and profit growth by using a consultative selling approach to grow and retain existing Dean Foods business with key foodservice accounts. Establishes senior level business relationships in order to achieve sales and deliver against KPI’s. Implements strategies and negotiates business terms to secure and grow business. Role may include any or all selling activities in foodservice, schools, manufacturing, military and distributors. - Directly responsible for key customer relationships with foodservice accounts in a designated geographical area. - Aligns Dean Foods and customer’s initiatives to ensure volume and margin growth. - Develops and cultivates new profitable customer relationships and business opportunities. - Communicates to and works with various functional teams to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges. - Strategically builds relationships at multiple levels, including Senior level with the customer - Increases revenue and profitability by selling in new products - Communicate activity sold to customer through sales execution team - Delivers annual customer and channel plan for sales and gross margin - Responsible for
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 5+ years sales experience, preferably in consumer product goods and foodservice channel.
• Ability to demonstrate solid sales track record.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
• Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
• Provides recommendations on RFPs/bids. - Coordinates, communicates, and monitors monthly price changes - Provides accurate and timely execution of administrative duties - Performs other duties as required.
The Group Logistics EHS Manager will offer the opportunity to affect change with an organization whose senior leadership set an excellent example of making safety a priority.
Be a part of a dynamic EHS organization that is collaborative, tenured, and innovative.
This position will be based at either our Woodbury, MN or Le Mars, IA locations.