Click column header to sort
Generates revenue and profit growth by using a consultative selling approach to grow and retain existing Dean Foods' business with national foodservice customers in the hospitality and lodging segments, as well as developing relationships with new customers and strategic third-party distributors within the hospitality channel. Establishes executive level business relationships in order to achieve sales and deliver against KPI’s. Implements strategies and negotiates business terms to secure and grow business. Customers to include, but not limited to, Avendra, Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Club Corp, MGM.
Candidate must be located near major airport - Mid-Atlantic Area
Virtual - PA
Virtual - MD
** Will consider candidates based anywhere in California **
Garelick Farms a Dean Foods Company located in Burlington NJ has an opportunity for a full time, salaried, rotating shift (vacation coverage) Cooler Supervisor position. Bachelor's degree preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience with GMP's, leading and following Safety/Security policies and procedures, as well as Sanitation and Quality Policies and Procedures. We offer excellent benefits.
Sell for the leader in Dairy! Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct store distributor of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's, Lehigh Valley Dairy, Tuscan Dairy, Ideal Farms and many others, along with national brand products such as DairyPure, and TruMoo, we continue to not only grown our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country! Competitive pay and benefits programs - come join our team!
** Will consider candidates based in IN, KY, MA, MI, PA, OH, NY & NJ **
This position will support both the Orlando and Orange City locations and
flexibility is a must!!!
Second Shift: 11:30 pm - 8:00 am Sunday through Thursday
Off Days: Friday and Saturday
** Will consider candidates based in California, New Mexico and/or Colorado. **
Duration of Internship: Full time for 8 to 12 weeks
The Risk Management Internship Program provides students an excellent opportunity to develop knowledge and gain real world experience by participating in many aspects of the Risk Management department including:
- Attend insurance renewal strategy meetings and participate in insurance renewal activities
- Attend insurer, broker and TPA stewardship, performance and/or periodic status meetings
- Review renewal contracts to identify changes from previous terms and conditions
- Assist with updating the annual risk assessment process
- Provide support for risk management information system including input of policies into policy manager database and non-casualty insurance claims information into claims database
- Assist with data quality audit processes for risk management information system
- Provide support for claim management processes including participation in scheduled claim reviews and/or mediations, required serious claim and bordereaux reporting, and communication to healthcare providers concerning business unit transitional duty program
- Provide support for risk data analytics projects
- Assist with preparation of data analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities
- Support continued implementation of Risk Management SharePoint site including calendaring activities and process narratives
- Support Enterprise Risk Management program activities
- Student with academic achievement of a current cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Major must be in business studies. Prefer Risk Management, Insurance or Actuarial Science related majors.
- Solid oral/written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently
- MS Office proficiency including Excel and Word. Familiarity with database applications such as Access is desirable.
- Ability to work onsite in Dallas, TX throughout duration of internship.
Be a part of a leader when it comes to dairy! Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct-store-distributors of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's®, Dean's Country Fresh®, and many others, along with national brand name products such as DairyPure® and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grow our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country. Each of us work hard every day to make Dean Foods the most admired and trusted provider of wholesome, great-tasting dairy products at every occasion.
Ideal candidate to be located in or around Eau Claire, WI
Berkeley Farms, a division of Dean Foods located in the San Francisco bay area has an immediate opening for a senior level production supervisor. A strong candidate will have dairy processing and manufacturing experience and can bring to the table knowledge, experience and problem solving abilities.