Click column header to sort
** Will consider candidates based in Dallas, TX or Western U.S. city located near major airport **
** Ideal candidate will be based in Northeast part of the U.S. **
** Will consider candidates located in the Chicago, Boston and/or Mid-Atlantic areas **
Opening due to Retirement
Dean Foods in Rockford is a dynamic food manufacturing facility with a wide array of formulations and very high-profile customers.
We are seeking a degreed individual with at least 4 years of experience leading people and managing tasks within high-speed packaging operations.
The ideal candidate will have an obsession with product safety and efficiency. Experience in CI/Lean/6 Sigma is preferred.
This is a professional role within the nation’s largest dairy processor.
Do you have at least 4 years of Operations experience where critical product is produced and packaged rapidly?
No Recruiters, Walk-Ins, Mail-Ins or Phone Calls please.
Dean Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note this position will be located in our Broomfield, CO R&D Offices with travel to our Dallas Corporate Headquarters as well as to other plant locations throughout the domestic U.S.
Provides highly complex and comprehensive analysis on items related to Dean Foods’ product pricing strategies. Conducts statistical based analyses of price lists, architecture and price strategy, promotions strategy and effectiveness, and/or trade operations within the branded and private label portfolios. Analyzes market trends, product volume, margin and competitive prices, and/or promotional tactics and strategies and provides recommendations to management. Primary responsibilities include:
Warehouse Supervisor Position
LEHIGH VALLEY DAIRY has an excellent opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join our team. This will be a second shift supervisor position with Saturday rotation.
If you are searching for an advancement opportunity in route and logistics supervision, and if working for a national brand appeals to you, then stop searching and apply today for a route sales supervisor position we have open in beautiful Bozeman/Belgrade MT. Successful applicant may also reside in Butte, MT or Helena, MT. This position supervises SW MT (9 routes) for Meadow Gold Dairy. We are seeking a logistics minded route manager for our SW MT locations. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, short term disability, long term disability, and other fantastic benefits.
Reiter Dairy a Dean Foods Company located in Akron, Ohio has a full time, salaried opportunity for an Area Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will have sales experience preferably in the food or beverage industry. We offer a competitive benefits package including options for Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, and 401k.
Dean Foods® is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct store distributor of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's, Ideal® and many others, along with national brand products such as DairyPure®, and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grown our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country!
Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, a Dean Foods® Company located in Lansdale, PA has a Fleet Maintenance Supervisor position available in our Distribution Department. The ideal candidate will have an Associates' Degree or 60 semester hours of Automotive Technology and 5 years experience in Fleet Maintenance of over the road and Refrigeration equipment. Management or Supervisory experience preferred. Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings (including a drug and background check)
Develop and manage the customer marketing strategies to support and grow the assigned Dean Foods business. Act as the commercial lead working cross-functionally, both internally and externally. Cross functional partners to include; Marketing, Demand Planning, BU Finance, Revenue Management and Field Sales. Support and influence the customer business planning process to drive strategic alignment with the Dean Foods key initiatives. Act as a collaborative partner representing sales in the development of executable brand strategies.
Principal Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage the overall customer activation strategy for the assigned Dean Foods business.
- Contribute to the development of account specific concepts in conjunction with our shopper marketing agency.
- Own the timeline and development of the required selling materials for the assigned business unit.
- Lead the analysis and tracking of key customer KPI’s, leveraging IRI Market Advantage
- Lead the development of the DSMP objectives for the assigned business.
- Lead the analysis and reporting of the account planners for the assigned business.
- Develop and manage the customer activation strategy
- Act as the commercial sales partner/liaison – Transform Marketing strategies into Sales initiatives and serve as the conduit between field sales and the Marketing team.
- Develop and evaluate business building opportunities, including ROI metrics, providing guidance and recommendations to the business.
- Employ a strategic focus through fact based analysis to support key marketing objectives.
- Customer Planning Material Development
- Develop timelines and track the progress of the development of all required planning materials
- Ensure planning materials meet the established guidelines and the needs of the field sales team.
- Actively work cross functionally with business team to develop best in class selling materials.
- Act as the primary conduit between the business team and field sales.
- Compile field sales input on key issues to develop and shape the most effective sales strategy.
- Deliver continuous improvement by providing the business team with sales insights.
- Develop and lead the analysis of the business DSMP objectives.
- Develop and communicate monthly reporting derived from account plans to ensure compliance with the Dean Foods execution objectives.
- Assist broader team in the development of analytics/insights for the customer planning process.
- Provide input to the demand planning team on new item launches as well as disruptive promotional activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7-10 years of total work experience (CPG industry preferred).
- 5+ years of direct account management (CPG industry preferred).
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in effective customer marketing.
- Progressive responsibility in account management and possess strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the requirements of cross functional partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, style guidelines, and corporate sensitivities.
- Ability to multi-task and work in self-directed fashion when necessary.
- Ability to represent the company and the function in a competent and professional manner.
- Strong organizational skills, process management and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to operate in a lean organization with limited direct resources.
- Bias toward action.
This Area Sales Representative will be based in Norfolk, NE
This Area Sales Representative will be based in Rapid City/Box Elder, SD.