Click column header to sort
Garelick Farms, a DFA company, is seeking a 2nd Shift Plant Maintenance Supervisor for our Franklin, MA location.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and great growth opportunities.
Shift: 2nd (3pm-11pm on rotating days)
Garelick Farms, a Dairy Farmers of America Company is seeking a
Maintenance Manager to lead our Maintenance Department at our Plant in Franklin, MA.
We offer competitive wages as well as opportunities for leadership, process implementation and growth.
Shift: 1st Shift
Lehigh Valley Dairy Farms, a part of DFA Dairy Brands, is seeking a qualified and experienced Transportation / Distribution Manager to manage oversight of a 91 person department. Seeking candidates with excellent people skills and the ability to govern under a Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position directly oversees Supervisors, Logistics Coordinators, and a fleet of straight truck drivers and direct store delivery drivers. Position is also responsible for the annual operating budget, department initiatives, routing, and compliance, among other skills sets. This is a great career position in a great company.
The Cost Accountant Temporary Project Consultant, under general direction, provides accounting services high- to mega-complex plant(s) by monitoring, analyzing and providing monthly cost updates. The ideal candidate compiles and submits monthly market reports according to Market Administrator protocol and ensures proper milk accruals, and serves as a resource to accounting teams on cost accounting matters. The length of the project is at minimum 3-6 months. May vary depending on business needs.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for Cost Accounting.
• Analyzes cost records to ascertain distribution of costs for various divisions of management and production.
• Classifies labor, material, and overhead costs to compute the unit cost of product or service.
• Records cost data for use by management in controlling expenditures.
• Prepares, analyzes, and tracks monthly inventory reserves, material savings, inventory forecast, and standard margin variances.
• Gathers system reports and information from plants needed to complete the Market Administrator report.
• Conducts and analyzes audits of costs and prepares reports.
• Determines and installs cost accounting methods and procedures.
• Analyzes actual costs versus standard costs and prepares reports of variances.
• Compiles cost data for preparation of operating budgets.
• Prepares estimates of new or proposed product costs.
• Performs intercompany accounting procedures by calculating intercompany pricing, creating invoices for intercompany charges, and recording expenditures and product received, and creating cream sales invoices.
• Instructs or assigns work to cost clerks and accounting clerks engaged in cost or general accounting activities.
• Supports multiple functions such as General Management, Human Resources, Operations, Sales, Group Vice Presidents, and Corporate Finance.
• Provides cost accounting expertise to seniors for assigned plant and leaders by exchanging information and providing guidance.
• Supports members of Internal Audit team and Company’s external auditors. • Performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 4 years Accounting or Finance experience, including a minimum of 3 years of direct Standard Cost Accounting experience.
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and other areas related to financial reporting and systems proficiency.
• In-depth knowledge of Cost Accounting methods.
• Ability to use financial tools.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders.
• Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
• Must be able to pass all pre•employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Meadow Gold Dairy in Great Falls, Montana is seeking an experienced maintenance supervisor to lead its Maintenance Department in Great Falls, MT. This is a "hands on" supervisory role, that supervises a staff of two full time plant maintenance mechanics.
We offer a great salary and excellent benefits. If you are seeking a job with a national brand and want to work in a dynamic plant environment in Montana.
PET Dairy is excited to announce an opening for an Logistics Specialist position in our Chester VA location!
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay with great growth opportunities!
Monday-Friday: 8:00am until 5:00pm Times may vary (additional details provided during interview)
DFA Dairy Brands is excited to announce an opening for a Sr. Director of Operations to support our Southeast Group, including facilities located in Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida.
The ideal candidate will reside near one of our facilities.
We are seeking a strong leader with demonstrated success in Operational & Organizational Management, Continuous Improvement, and strong Financial acumen within the Food and Beverage industry.
This candidate will lead and develop tenured teams with dynamic leadership.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and excellent career growth potential.
Garelick Farms, a DFA company, is seeking a 2nd Shift Quality Assurance Supervisor to support our Franklin, MA team. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and great growth opportunities.
This position supports and analyzes the accounting function of the location. This includes accounting for all P &L’s including manufacturing, distribution, sales and other operating expenses as well as the valuation and reconciliation of inventory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
§ Ensure all financial and operational transactions for the location are accurately captured.
§ Prepares monthly journal entries.
§ Completes month end close processes to account for inventory and manufacturing reporting.
§ Performs monthly reconciliations for designated accounts, monitoring financials for discrepancies and trends.
§ Utilizing professional accounting and technical knowledge, accurately prepares financial statements (e.g. balance sheet, income statement, supplementary management schedules) for the location.
§ Researches and resolves problems pertaining to accounting systems and records, ensuring compliance with Company policies and procedures.
§ Provides clarity in a professional manner when questioned about financial data.
§ Understands and responds to the urgency of providing timely and complete information to ad hoc requests.
§ Using a thorough understanding of GAAP principles and DFA Accounting Policies, interprets accounting transactions and implements best practices.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and 3-4 years applicable work experience
- Associates degree in Accounting, plus 4-6 years’ experience.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
§ Advanced in Excel
§ JDE experience preferred
§ Ability to perform in a fast paced environment
§ Ability to multi task
§ High attention to detail
§ Ability to consistently meet deadlines
§ Ability to work independently and see projects through to completion
§ Ability to collaborate with others and inspire teamwork
§ Excellent time management and organization skills
§ Maintain confidentiality
§ Interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication and listening
§ Accountability for actions and decisions
Titles Reporting to this Position:
Licensing and Certification:
- CPA or CMA preferred, but not required
- Less than 5%
Scope (Revenue, Number of Employees, etc.):
- Responsible for the financial reporting and accuracy of location transactions and performance.
Be a part of a leading team when it comes to ice cream novelities and the dairy business!
Frostbite is a leading ice cream novelity facility in the country and located in Toledo, Ohio.
This Sanitation Supervisor will be a 3rd shift position. If you have at least 2 years of experience supervising in a food facility with sanitation experience, your background experience will be a plus.
Branch Location: Jackson, GA
Mayfield Ice Cream in Birmingham, AL is seeking a highly skilled Maintenance Supervisor to lead our first shift Maintenance Team!
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in a food manufacturing environment and with ammonia refrigeration systems.
Supervisory experience is required.