The Senior Financial Analyst, Field Finance, under general direction, supports the planning and forecasting process for a group or platform.
- Analyzes key business performance metrics (revenue, net price, customer margins, & trade spend) and identifies performance improvement opportunities.
- Collaborates with key partners in the business (Group Sales VP, Account Mgrs.) to improve business results by recognizing key change levers.
- Oversees and supports the business unit price management process and pro-actively identifies net price management and volume mix opportunities. This would include financial support to ensure customer pricing proposals balance the market and financial needs of the business.
- Analyzes, researches, and implements FP&A Best Practices as appropriate in the business unit.
- Actively works with selected Managers who have business opportunities to improve net price, volume mix management, and volume optimization.
- Support bid management process (request for proposal) on new business opportunities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Travel: 0 – 10%
Swiss Premium Dairy, a Dean Foods Company, is currently searching for an experienced Human Resources leader to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have a manufacturing/distribution/logistics background with union experience as this role will support all HR initiatives at multiple facilities.
This role will be based out of either our Lebanon, PA or Schuylkill Haven, PA manufacturing plants and will have occasional travel to/from each of the facilities, including Hagerstown, MD to work with and support our functional teams.
The Corporate Finance Manager II will support the corporate finance & executive leadership teams with data analysis and reporting, including the consolidation and analysis of companywide financial results crossing all functions and corporate, explaining variances and drivers that will support executive decision making. This position will contribute to the AOP and quarterly forecasting process for the company and will be a key contributor to internal and external reports and presentations. There will also be exposure to managing, planning, and executing analyses that support the company’s capital investments & strategic growth plan. This position will be tasked with managing the corporate FP&A models and tools that are used to support detailed financial analyses & internal management reporting.