Click column header to sort
- The IT Business Analyst must have experience applications support, preferably Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), integration with Process Control (PLCs), and integration with other shop floor control systems (HMI/SCADA). SQL Server experience is a plus.
- Act as a liaison between plants and the IT Department
- Performs Basic SQL Service Administration
- Be available on call after hours and weekends to support plant operations
Schepp's, a Dean Foods company, is excited to announce an opening for a Order Picker/Loader position!
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay with great growth opportunities!
Additional shift details to be provided during interview process
The Senior Financial Analyst, Commercial Finance, under general direction, supports the planning and forecasting process for the Strategic East customers.
• Analyzes key business performance metrics (revenue, net price, customer margins, & trade spend) and identifies performance improvement opportunities
• Collaborates with key partners in the business (Sales VP, Account Mgrs.) to improve business results by recognizing key change levers
• Oversees and supports the business unit price management process and pro-actively identifies net price management and volume mix opportunities. This would include financial support to ensure customer pricing proposals balance the market and financial needs of the business
• Analyzes, researches, and implements FP&A Best Practices as appropriate in the business unit
• Actively works with Sales Managers who have business opportunities to improve net price, volume mix management, and volume optimization
• Support bid management process (request for proposal) on new business opportunities
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Travel: 0 – 10%
Meadow Gold Dairy, a Dean Foods Company, is searching for a Human Resources leader to join our team! The ideal candidate will have union experience, a manufacturing/distribution or logistics background, and will support all HR initiatives in Salt Lake City and surrounding distribution branches.
This role will be based out of our Salt Lake City location and will have occasional travel to/from each of the branches to work with and support our functional teams.
We are Meadow Gold Dairies, a part of the Dean Foods family. Meadow Gold has been an integral part of downtown Boise for many decades—and we are proud to continue this tradition. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, short term and long term disability, life insurance and AD&D for employees and family members, plus a 401(k) retirement plan with company match. Company-paid designated parking is also a benefit. We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced individual to lead our Finance/Admin Team here in downtown Boise.
Meadow Gold Dairies - Hawaii, a Dean Foods company, is excited to announce an opening for a Division Logistics Manager at its Honolulu, Hawaii location. We offer excellent benefits with competitive pay and great growth opportunities!
Dean Foods Company, a leader in the food and beverage industry has an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales representative in the San Francisco bay area. This challenging career position offers competitve pay, benefits and professional growth. Please apply to join our team today!
Dean Foods' Berkeley Farms plant, located in the San Francisco area, has an immediate opening for an experienced Production Supervisor who is comfortable working swing shift in a fast paced challenging work environment. The Production Supervisor works closely with the production and warehouse teams to ensure that customer orders are manufactured and available for distribution.
Current employees will be eligible to work in remote/virtual locations of TX, MA, NC, TN, and IL.
The Warehouse/Shipping Supervisor directly supervises and coordinates all activities in the warehouse / shipping department to maximize productivity on assigned shifts and areas. This includes planning, assigning and directing work, coordinating weekly CI Meetings, addressing product and employee complaints, and resolving problems primarily in the cooler/warehouse, however this position will also see duties assigned within the production area as needed. This person carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies, OSHA regulations and applicable laws while following all CI Processes and the Management Operating Structure (MOS).
- Supervises all phases of shipping and/or warehouse operations including shipping schedules, loading operations and material handling activities
- Maintains inventory and product loss control, coordinates timely and accurate shipping and receiving, and ensures safety/operational guidelines are met
- Ensures proper procedures are in place and being followed for, production efficiency, quality of product, employee safety, state and federal guidelines
- Works with Plant Management and other Supervisory Staff to assign, direct, review and monitor work of supervised staff to maximize productivity warehouse and shipping department
- Ensures proper procedures are in place and being followed for efficient warehouse and shipping activities, employee safety, state and federal guidelines.
- Establishes and monitors employee’s work schedules to meet needs of business.
- Recommends improvements to reduce cost and drive productivity within the department while achieving the targeted Sales to Service Goals
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
- Maintains time and shipping records as required. Prepares reports for management review.
- Ensures the cooler work area is clean and organized at all times
- Collaborates with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments
- Provides for the supervision of assigned employees in scheduling and daily activities, ensuring effective selection, retention, feedback, disciplinary action and performance management. If a collective bargaining agreement exists, may participate grievances or other contract related activities and discussions
- Trains and instructs employees in regard to work performed in shipping and warehouse. Oversees instruction, implementation and enforcement of policies as they relate to employees
- Leads by example with the Dean Foods Code of Ethics. This includes following company policies, standards and specifications
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and delegating
- Schedule Production
- Responsible for MIP Process
- Performs other duties as assigned.