The Treasury Analyst supports the Treasurer and the team responsible for the Company’s capital structure, liquidity, and corporate model. This role collaborates extensively with accounting, finance, tax, legal, investor relations, field operations, external reporting, compensation/benefits and other key business partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the quarterly and ad hoc debt compliance reporting requirements
- Track monthly reporting of debt and investment schedules
- Assist in the budget and forecast processes, including providing variance analyses
- Work with the Accounting group during the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- Special projects as assigned by Treasurer (i.e. Peer Analysis, Earnings Releases, Budgets)
- Support the Treasurer with internal and external credit/loan agreement preparation
- Responsible for the issuance and amendment of letters of credit
- Management and reporting on our securitization program
- Maintaining relationships with commercial bankers, rating agencies, and bond investors
- Supporting accounting with quarterly footnotes regarding debt and liquidity
- Serves as key backup for other critical Treasury functions
- Undergraduate or graduate degree, in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- An advanced degree in business is preferred.
- 3 years’ prior analyst experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required (i.e. formulas, pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Strong analytical, financial modeling and critical reasoning skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Must be a strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders.
- CTP a plus but not required
Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, and Hyperion experience a plus but not required.