• High School diploma is required, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably in consumer product goods and foodservice channel.
• Ability to demonstrate solid sales track record.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
• Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
• Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background, criminal checks).
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.