Dean Foods is excited to announce an opening for a Group Food Service Manager.
We offer excellent benefits and competitive pay with great growth opportunities!
Group Food Service Manager:
Job Description: - Generates revenue and profit growth by using a consultative selling approach to grow and retain existing Dean Foods business with key foodservice accounts. Establishes senior level business relationships in order to achieve sales and deliver against KPI’s. Implements strategies and negotiates business terms to secure and grow business. Role may include any or all selling activities in foodservice, schools, manufacturing, military and distributors. - Directly responsible for key customer relationships with foodservice accounts in a designated geographical area. - Aligns Dean Foods and customer’s initiatives to ensure volume and margin growth. - Develops and cultivates new profitable customer relationships and business opportunities. - Communicates to and works with various functional teams to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges. - Strategically builds relationships at multiple levels, including Senior level with the customer - Increases revenue and profitability by selling in new products - Communicate activity sold to customer through sales execution team - Delivers annual customer and channel plan for sales and gross margin - Responsible for
• Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• 5+ years sales experience, preferably in consumer product goods and foodservice channel.
• Ability to demonstrate solid sales track record.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
• Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
• Provides recommendations on RFPs/bids. - Coordinates, communicates, and monitors monthly price changes - Provides accurate and timely execution of administrative duties - Performs other duties as required.
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.