The Manager End User Services provides oversight and management for the broad end user day to day technology environment, including the PC, collaboration, SharePoint and Service Desk environments. Through management of 2-4 full time employees and management of serviced delivered through 3rd party service provider, develop, maintain and deploy standardized PC operating systems templates, procedural deployment policies and standards for uniformed deployment of software. Provide white glove executive support for all related incidents, across all technical areas. Provide single point of contact for direct ownership of resolution and end to end oversight for incident resolution for all executives at Dean Foods. Activation, enablement and support of Office 365 collaboration environment.
In addition to providing the leadership for the broader End User environment, serve as a subject matter expert in the collaboration space, providing day to day administration of the technical environment. Core responsibilities of this role would entail working with peers and external Partners to ensure that the O365 Collaboration environment is architected, configured, and maintained according to industry standards, and best-practices. In addition to superior technical skills in designing and supporting the Microsoft SharePoint platform, the successful candidate should be articulate, well organized, self-motivated, and possess the ability to coordinate, and oversee various multiple high visibility projects, as needed.
- Provide direct management and leadership for 2-4 full time employees and indirect management for service deliver for 3rd party providers desk side support team
- Serve as the primary technical Lead and Subject Matter Expert for the Microsoft O365 Collaboration environment, including Sharepoint, and SharePoint online
- Primary accountability for all SharePoint technical requirements, including architecture, support, security, and maintenance.
- Work with IT Security partners to ensure SharePoint environment is secured and maintained
- Work through all stages of SharePoint – Development, Design, Administration and Configuration
- Assist in training End Users as needed
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions
- Provide Systems Administration support to SharePoint and SharePoint specific SQL Servers to include backup recovery, cluster monitoring and log file size monitoring
- Ensure incidents are reported, tracked, escalated, and resolved within prescribed Service Levels
- Lead technical meetings and discussions
- Assist in troubleshooting and isolation of issues and problems as they occur
- Manage alerting, monitoring, and reporting for supported systems that will promote continuous operation of the SharePoint and Collaboration environments
- 6 years’ experience managing and supporting an Enterprise SharePoint environment.
- 6-years’ experience working with internal and external (3rd-party) entities as it relates to troubleshooting and resolution of various issues
- 5 years’ experience with SharePoint design and implementation
- 5 years’ experience with SharePoint security design, implementation, and support
- 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Collaboration suite, including products such as Teams, OneDrive, Skype, and others.
- 3-years’ experience in Project Management including developing technical project plans
- 2 years’ experience working with SharePoint 2016
- Direct experience with large scale migrations from SharePoint on-premise/hosted to SharePoint online through various migration methods (Cutover, Staged, Hybrid)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer and Information Science or Engineering, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline
Microsoft Certification(s) preferred such as MCSE, MCSD, MCTS, MCPD, MCSA
- ITIL Foundation Certification in ITSM would be considered a plus